Accounts Assistant: Accounting and Finance Graduate Scheme Role
Position Accounts Assistant - Graduate Role
Salary £18000 plus exciting company benefit package
Study Support ACCA and CIMA
Hours Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm
You will be working within a Finance Team for one of the fastest growing companies in the North West. The role is due to an expansion and growth to the companies Accounts and Finance Department. You will be part of a thriving and vibrant organisation. This is your opportunity to create a career path with plenty of exciting and lucrative opportunities to progress within the company. Previous relevant experience is not necessarily essential. But you must be serious about a career in Finance and demonstrate all the attributes of a future Finance Leader.
- Maintaining purchase ledger, matching and coding purchase order invoices
- Sales Ledger raising invoices and chasing overdue payments
- Allocating payments
- Assisting the Finance Manager with month end accounting duties
- Allocating payments and petty cash
- PAYE and payroll
- Producing and analysing reports
- Processing VAT returns
- Resolving supplier queries via telephone, email and letters.
- Must be a recent or soon to be Univeristy Graduate
- Strong work ethic and passion for the Accountancy and Finance
- Strong Microsoft skills
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Ability to handling pressure and work in a fast paced environment.