This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading marketing business based in London as a AP Supervisor to take on management of 3 AP co-ordinators.
- Overall responsibility for the day-to-day operations of the UK Business Units
- Personnel Management for 3 Accounts payable Co-ordinators
- Processing and payment of Intercompany invoices
- Monthly UK AP to GL reconciliations
- Preparation of monthly UK debit balance report and analysis
- Dealing with and resolving queries
- Support across the Accounts Payable Team at all times
- Involvement in the centralisation of European countries to the UK FSS Office and assisting in the rollout of GFS
- Streamlining and improving current processes within the AP Function
- Documentation of processes within the AP Function
- Lead and deliver project goals to agreed deadlines
- Completion of supplier reconciliations on a bi-monthly basis (top 20 suppliers, at the very least).
- Regular review of Aged Creditors and proactive steps to reduce.
- Adhering to monthly deadlines, including approval and payment run dates.
- Any other ad hoc tasks.
- Previous Accounts Payable experience (2 years)
- Supervisory experience in an AP environment.
- High level of accuracy/eye for detail.
- Good communication skills and ability to liaise with all levels of staff.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Ability to manage own time effectively and that of others.
- Experience of working with Excel spreadsheets.
- Flexibility in order to meet various deadlines (payment runs, month-end processing etc.).
- Experience in processing multicurrency transactions.
This role requires European language skills so only candidates with French/Spanish/Italian/German will be considered for this opportunity.