A leading Asset Manager in the City with over £30bn of assets under it's management with a global client base.
This is an excellent position for those looking to step into Financial Services with at least 12-18 months' experience with the right attitude to succeed and the drive to excel.
Working in a team of 3, you will have exposure to a wide range of fund accounting duties including the preparation of both management and financial accounts for these funds.
This company has a rich history of recruiting candidates from top-tier universities with excellent academics as you are pushed into studying towards professional accounting exams (ACCA/CIMA) straight away. The majority of their staff are either qualified accountants or studying towards becoming qualified.
- production of monthly management accounts for review by the fund accountant
- assisting in the preparation of annual statutory accounts
- producing quarterly VAT returns
- taking ownership of bank reconciliations and ledger duties
- a minimum of 2:1 at University
- minimum of 3 Bs at A-Level
- must be a part qualified accountant (ACCA/CIMA) having actively taken exams since graduating
- must have at least 1 years' experience or ocmpleted internships/placement year throughout University
Due to the number of anticipated responses, only those that have fulfilled all 3 requirements may be contacted. Please carefully read through the requirements.