An exciting Venture Capital firm, with their fifth fund (Europe's biggest ever fund in this space) recently launched are looking to bring some of their finance function in house.
The senior management requires more granularity in reporting, improve the speed of management information reporting and produce regular monthly/quarterly reports.
Reporting directly to the Financial Director, your responsibilities will include:
- ownership of Accounts Payable
- bookkeeping and journal allocations
- VAT returns
- assisting with FCA regulatory reporting
- assisting with production of management accounts and MI packs
- part qualified ACCA
- educated to degree level with excellent academics from a Red Brick or Russell Group University
- an active interest in Private Equity