Based in one of London's iconic City offices, a specialist global Lloyds of London Insurer are recruiting for an experienced Part Qualified Accountant, studying the ACCA/ACA/CIMA within their planning FP&A team.
Working in a small team of 4 (wider team of 12), this is a fantastic position for an ambitious PQ accountant looking for a business-partnering/FP&A focused role for a global business.
You will be part of a team that is responsible for the production of MI reports that is fed back to the senior management and key stakeholders of the business.
- assist with the production of monthly MI reports that accurately communicate the performance of the business and meet the needs of management
- provide analysis and commentary to management and department heads of the business
- assist in the preparation of 3-5 year syndicate forecasts
- assist in the development and implementation of new automated MI tools
- you will be a part qualified Accountant (ACCA/ACA/CIMA)
- you must have excellent Excel skills working with large sets of raw data
- you will have experience working with a Lloyds of London broker, or the wider Insurance industry (underwriters, syndicates, managing agents and general insurers)