An award winning and pioneering Top 10 Professional Services firm is urgently seeking to appoint an Assistant Manager level candidate due to growth and several client wins. The firm have a Corporate Tax team of around 50 individuals providing plenty of exposure to a wealth of advisory work and different sectors from energy, oil and gas to FMCG, retail, technology and financial services.
The caliber of people in the firm is the selling point with a supportive and friendly culture and dedicated mentoring and 121 time with a Director or Partner. The position would appeal to someone recently ACA or CTA qualified who is keen to grow their exposure to advisory work.
Your role will involve:
- Involvement in a range of advisory work - roughly two thirds of your time - ranging from basic queries and one off assignments to on-going project work
- Oversight of all compliance for your clients (reviewing not preparing)
- The chance to get involved in other teams such as international tax and private equity/M&A
- Involvement in ad hoc consultancy work
Your background is likely to be:
- Qualified Accountant - ACA, ACCA, CTA or equivalent - with at least three years in a Corporate or Business Tax role in a large professional services firm.
- Commercially minded and keen to work in a more advisory capacity.
- Driven, focused and ambitious.
- Excellent communication skills and able to build up a rapport with clients ranging from OMBs to medium sized listed corporates.
This role is looking to make a hire ASAP with salary of £45-50,000 on offer plus benefits and bonus. For immediate consideration please apply online or for more information or a confidential discussion please contact Glen Roberts at Marks Sattin on 020 77479765 or email email@example.com