Are you an accomplished Audit Manager with experience in Corporate or FS clients, looking to move to a Top 20 London Practice?
A Top 20 Accountancy practice, are looking for a strong Audit Manager, someone with current experience of working as a Manager in a Medium sized firm, preferably within the Top 100.
The job is an exciting role for a qualified accountant who has gained significant experience working with a diverse client portfolio within the profession. The job will allow you to work with Senior Management in order to shape and assist with further growth of the organisation.
- You will manage a client portfolio and build and maintain good working relationships with all colleagues and clients
- You will assist Senior Manager and Audit Partners in establishing audit objectives and co-ordinate all aspects of audit planning including scheduling and attending client meetings, internal review requirements and production of planning documents.
- You will ensure that audit work papers have been properly reviewed and that audit files are completed in a timely manner and are properly filed and maintained.
- You will consistently meet deadlines and understands the commercial implications of actions relating to productivity, recoverability, fee income and client service
- Allocating work, briefing and controlling the team, and ensuring compliance with timetables
- Responsibility for the financial aspect of managing a portfolio, including raising fees, and control of recoveries.
- Arrange, plan and run client account finalisation meetings.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Professionally qualified (ACA or ACCA)
- Significant post qualified experience as an Audit Manager within practice
- Experience of working on larger audits
- Ideally have experience of Corporate or FS clients
- Experience managing portfolios of clients
If you match up to the above description and the role is relevant to your career history and ongoing future development, please apply immediately: