A leading Financial Services Firm (Real Estate Investment Management) seeks to hire a Business Analyst to work on their Yardi project.
- * Analysing, scoping and implementing new modules to the existing Yardi system;
- * Improving existing modules and processes;
- * Implementing the existing Yardi system;
- * Developing and improving system reporting;
- * Developing and enhancing user experience;
- * General system maintenance;
- * Delivery of user acceptance;
- * System training to team members.
- To analyse and document the requirements of business users to deliver the agreed business outcomes.
- To analyse and identify solutions to satisfy business requirements - including software (not limited to Yardi Voyager) evaluation/selection and evaluation of changes to systems, organisation, business process and individual roles and responsibilities
- Where appropriate, to devise testing strategies and plans to ensure full end to end and user acceptance testing in accordance with existing standards
- To contribute to the delivery of projects within the agreed time, cost, quality and benefit realisation objectives
- To identify process improvement opportunities wherever possible
- To actively identify risk within projects and use effective risk management and reduction techniques
- To contribute to effective business analysis across the organisation and transfer skills to others where possible
- Where appropriate, to manage small to medium projects/initiatives,
- When required to provide BAU support and maintenance of Yardi Voyager and processes
- When required, conduct user training, group and one-to-one sessions
Experience & Skills / Knowledge
- Technical experience of Yardi [and ideally Argus], or another real estate system, 5+ years;
- Highly skilled in SQL;
- Real estate experience;
- YSR reporting skills;
- Fully competent in the use of MS Office applications and other project tools and methodologies.
This is a permanent role with a competitive overall benefits package and bonus. For immediate consideration please apply now or contact Sunil Basra at Marks Sattin on 0207 321 5000.