Marks Sattin are currently working with an expanding firm in North Bradford. Following a recent merger they are looking for a Business Services Manager to join their expanding team to manage their expanding portfolio.
The firm has seen continued expansion over the last 10 years and this role opens up a genuine opportunity to promote through to Partner for the right candidate. Looking after a portfolio of mainly corporate clients (non-audit) plus some partnerships and sole traders including client relationships and client development.
The role will include but not be limited to:
- Looking after a portfolio of corporate clients, partnerships and sole traders
- Fee generation including cross selling and maximising recoveries
- Tax planning including suggestions for Client meetings
- Marketing including networking, social media, banks/introducers
- Involvement in strategy, development, additional service line offering and assisting the partners to grow the firm
- Business development including assisting the partners in pitching for new work
- Staff management
- Capable of running and driving the firm's cloud offering
The ideal candidate must be from a practice background with a proven experience of dealing with a wide variety of clients from all industries including sole traders, partnerships, limited companies, LLP's and charities.
You will have the ability to demonstrate excellent communication and client liaison skills along with good time management skills.
Interested candidates should apply as soon as possible for immediate consideration.