My client is seeking to appoint a Collections Analyst with experience in Credit Management. This opening comes at an exciting stage of the business's development and offers a fantastic opportunity to be part of a team hungry to make a difference.
Duties will include:
- To efficiently manage the reporting and analysing performance
- Investigating process failures, recommending improvements to ensure effective delivery of team / external targets
- Driving better cash flow collection on performance
- Reporting and Analysing the performance and processes followed by performing audit visits, investigating process failures, recommending improvements to ensure effective delivery of team targets.
The ideal candidate:
- Intermediate/Advanced Excel (pivot tables, vlook up, graphs etc.);
- Ability to work towards tight deadlines under pressure and make executive decisions regarding debt collection activity on individual cases;
- Understanding Credit Risk Policies;
- Can work from own initiative;
- Negotiate with and influence others at all levels within and outside of the business to achieve the most efficacious result;
- Participate and promote a professional environment;
- Deal with highly emotional circumstances with a measure of detachment and professionalism;
- Understand and communicate best practice and or regulatory conduct;
- Experience of utilities and DCAs preferred;
- Analytical skills with previous evidence of making balanced risk assessment and decision making;
- Influencing / recommending policy and procedures;
- Good understanding of compliance of regulatory bodies, and the rules set under the FSA, CSA and OFGEM guidance;
- Strong personal organisational skills;
- Motivated and able to deliver results;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Able to communicate at all levels both internally and externally.