Leeds City Centre
My client, a group consisting of two of the most recognised brands in their industry, currently have the below opportunity available in their Leeds City Centre head office. They are a recognised and leading service provider, award-winning business, that have been in operation for more than 30 years.
The role of Commercial Analyst reports directly to the Commercial Manager and is responsible for supporting the delivery of commercial strategy and revenue growth within the UK and Global markets.
As Commercial Analyst, you will develop and maintain engaging customer-facing pricing models. You will deliver Return on Investment (ROI) modelling for all products and services. Through stakeholder engagement you will deliver an evidenced-based approach to pricing decisions. You will business partner with Marketing by evidencing the ROI from promotional and marketing campaigns.
To be successful in this role you will have the below qualifications/experience:
- Proven track record in a pricing or commercial role, with evidence of ROI modelling, pricing management, implementation, and support
- Evidence a customer-focused ethos, and excellent analytical, commercial and creative skills
- First class Excel (to VBA level) skills
- Ability to engage, influence and challenge stakeholders at all levels, working with product development, finance, insights, marketing and sales
- High standard of technical or professional education
You must be able to evidence a customer-focused ethos and excellent analytical, commercial and creative skills. Your background and experience will be from a pricing or commercial role, where you can evidence customer pricing, financial modelling and first rate Excel skills; but also an equal balance of strong stakeholder, influencing and presentation experience.
Please apply to be considered for this exciting, city centre, commercial opportunity.