My client, a global market lading listed business, is on the search for a Commercial Finance Manager to join their Sales team to help drive growth and profitability of this global business.
As the Commercial Finance Manager you will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Understand goals, strategies and financial policies to develop sales goals.
- Provide analysis on a strategic and financial matters related to sales operations.
- Communicate with non finance stake holders to develop and review Sales business plans.
- Take part in key client contract negotiation.
- Compliance processes under Sarbanes Oxley.
You experience and skill set will entail the following:
- Commercial finance experience preferably within Marketing or Sales.
- Qualification within accounting with relevant experience.
- FMCG experience or experience within a global brand.
- SAP experience preferred along with developed analytical skills.
- Firm understanding of basic accounting and financial statements as well as GAAP standards and IFRS.
If you feel you have the relevant skill set and the right experience for a role of this magnitude then please apply with your most up to date CV.
Please do NOT apply if you do not have the relevant experience or skill set required.