Marks Sattin is recruiting for a Compliance Monitoring specialist who is looking for a new challenge and keen to join a growing function.
Working very closely with the business, this organisation is extremely focused to improving the 2nd line function and creating a proactive mentality across the group. With strong investment by the business, you will have an opportunity to come on board and really make the role your own.
You will be responsible for:-
- Undertaking compliance monitoring reviews in accordance with the Compliance Monitoring Plan
- Ensuriong internal and external controls are implemented effectively
- Producing reports, to support the review findings and any remedial action.
- Ensuring prompt escalation of issues to the Compliance management team and that they are correctly logged.
- Providing practical advice to colleagues regarding regulatory compliance matters and promoting best practice.
With genuine opportunities to progress through the team, you will be fully supported and provided with a platform to further grow your career. Experience working in a compliance monitoring function previously is required, specifically working in Financial Services.