Marks Sattin is the UK's largest Finance and Accountancy recruiters with offices in London, Reading, Birmingham, Manchester, Leeds and Dublin. We are currently hiring for our Reading office to work on the Transactional and Part Qualified desk.
Reporting into the Associate Director, you will be joining a warm and established desk covering both temp and perm. With PSL's agreed with a number of FTSE listed businesses along with blue chip and SME's, you will be working with some fantastic brands and clients from day one. This is the ideal role for an experienced recruiter in either commerce and industry, Financial Services or Professional Services seeking the next step up in their career.
- Proven experience of commerce and industry qualified recruitment and working knowledge of the accountancy and finance recruitment market place
- Candidate Management - telephone and face to face interviews to assess strengths, manage expectations, brief on roles and advise on interview techniques
- Business Development - planning and implementation of your methods to approach and develop your particular vertical market
- Key Account Management - incorporating client visits, taking job briefs, negotiating fees and organising interviews
- Long term opportunities to build and manage teams
- Competitive salary and commission structure
- Competitive annual leave
- Weekly bar tab every Friday
- Late starts/ early finishes for good performance