Marks Sattin are currently working with a national company to assist in the recruitment of a Management Accountant with Finance Business Partnering experience. They are happy to take someone with a years experience of Management Accounts and the attitude and aptitude to learn.
- Full preperation of the monthly management accounts for each subsidiary.
- Review of purchase ledger BACS payment run.
- Authorisation and coding of purchase ledger invoices.
- P11d review.
- Budget preperation.
- Coordinate and manage periodic stock check.
- Payroll review.
- VAT returns.
- Preperation and submission of monthly composite to the head of each subsidiary.
- Full balance sheet reconciliations.
- Qualified or Part Qualified CIMA / ACCA or Qualified by Experience.
- You must of had experience of Finance Business Partenring.
- Ability to work towards and achieve tight deadlines.
- Have an enquiring mind and be able to challenge operational managers.
- Able to communicate at all levels.
- Be trustworthy and show discretion.
If you feel you are right for this role and are interested in pursuing, please apply now.