This established mid-tier accountancy firm is looking for an ambitious Director/Partner to join their expanding office in Central London. This Director/Partner position involves controlling a portfolio of clients (fee income of £500,000+ depending on experience) and taking responsibilities for all services provided to these clients. This will include business advisory work in addition to regular compliance services.
The firm work as a true partnership meaning it's a collaborative, supportive environment with only company P&L sheets instead of individual partner P&L sheets. After a strong year of business, the firm are looking to bring in an experienced member of staff to continue to grow and shape the firm.
This position would suit a career focussed Director looking to have more control in the direction of the business or a Partner looking to work for one of the best mid-tier firms in the UK.
They are looking for:
- A self driven, resilient individual who will thrive in a pressured environment
- Strong project management techniques including decision-making ability, analytical skills, time management, organisation and evaluative skills
- Proven Business Development skills
- Someone who is already engaged in networking and able to further build a number of professional relationships
- Well-developed leadership skills
- A sound working knowledge of UK GAAP & FRS102
- A professionally qualified individual, who ideally holds RI Status
This role remuneration package will vary depending on experience and fee following, however they are very competitive.
For immediate consideration, please apply online or for more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Harry Coleman at Marks Sattin on 0207 474 9665 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org