Marks Sattin is a leading specialist financial recruitment business with an international presence.
We form an integral part of the Five Ten Group who own a powerful portfolio of recruitment brands operating across 23 cities in 13 countries.
The Executive Resourcer will support the Executive Search Director in all aspects of recruitment. As this is a high performing team, you will be liaising at the CFO and Director level of private and private equity-backed business that have chosen Marks Sattin to assist with their hiring needs.
This is a challenging and rewarding role that will give you first hand exposure of working in a fast paced environment at Senior Management level.
- Support the Director of Executive Search in all aspects of recruitment process
- Daily calls to shortlisted and general candidates and astute assessment of their suitability for roles
- Responsible for arranging interviews and meetings whilst maintaining the highest level of organisation
- Preparation of accurate and persuasive pitch proposals for potential clients
- Managing executive level candidate and client relationships
- Proactive candidate sourcing through headhunting and networking
The ideal candidate:
- 2.1 or above from a Redbrick University
- Previous Recruitment/Exec Search/PA experience is desirable
- Excellent relationship building and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- The highest levels of quality and service when interacting with clients and candidates