My client, a Leisure & Hospitality company, based in London are currently recruiting for a Finance Business Partner on a contractual basis. You must be a Qualified Accountant or equivalent who is able to commit to a 6 month contract initially. This role will have a strong emphasis on Business Partnering and Financial Analysis.
As the Finance Business Partner you will be responsible for, but not limited too, the following:
- Provide business partnering support to internal customers
- Proactive involvement in the budgeting and planning process for headcount and operating expenses and preparation of presentation packages for budget owners
- Collaborate with other Finance functions to ensure alignment of information and completeness and timeliness of submissions
- Responsible for accurate and timely management reporting including monthly financials and functional expense reporting
Knowledge, Experience and Skills
- Accounting qualification (ACA, CIMA, ACCA) or International equivalent
- Strong Business Partnering skills with non-finance and finance customers
- Relevant experience in Financial Planning & Analysis roles
- Demonstrable Excel skills at an advanced level
- 2-4 years PQE experience required
If you feel you have the correct skillset for this role then please apply directly today.