Are you passionate about well-being and fitness? This is the role for you. A well established sports and leisure company is looking for a Finance Analyst to join their large team in Surrey! You must be a finalist or Newly Qualified Accountant.
Reporting to the FP&A Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Monthly reporting, planning, forecasting and budgeting
- Supporting the FP&A Manager and budget holders
- Ensure actual costs are accounted for, correctly communicating with Accounts payable team on appropriate matters and Department Heads
- Be at ease reporting throughout the organisation at a senior level as well as within the wider finance team.
- Develop cost reporting and identify cost reductions for the group
- Offer financial support and identification of various risks and opportunities
- Ad-hoc duties
You must have good management accounting knowledge, excellent IT skills and be a clear communicator. In return you will be paid £45,000 - £50,000 per annum and receive various benefits. Apply now!