A commercially astute Finance Business Partner is required for a global FMCG business in Birmingham to act as the key link between Finance and Sales & Marketing.
This is a business that invests heavily in marketing, employs thousands of people globally with excellent reviews on Glassdoor.com . This is an organisation that can certainly offer you excellent exposure to many areas and progression opportunities.
In the role of Finance Business Partner, you will work very closely with Sales & Marketing to understand their customers financials, sales & profitability, paying particular focus on trade terms conditions and promotional spend.
You will be responsible for initiating actions with Sales & Marketing, challenging and supporting them in their business decision making process.
You will also challenge and support the wider UK Business to ensure it has a sound understanding of the annual business plan with high quality analysis.
To be considered for the position of Finance Business Partner, candidates must be/have:
- Fullly qualified Accounant (CIMA, ACCA or ACA)
- Strong financial analysis experince ideally within a cross-functional FMCG or retail business
- The ability to create, maintain and develop excellent relationships with stakeholders at all levels
Package on offer for the position of Finance Business Partner:
- Basic salary between £42,000 and £48,000 dependant on experience
- Up to 12% bonus based on business performance
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Employee discount on company products