A globally recognised Digital Advertising business is currently looking for a Finance Manager to join the team for a 6 month interim position. This opportunity will cover a wide range of responsibilities from technical accounting through to business partnering/senior stakeholder management and will require someone who thrives in a fast paced, digitally focused environment.
- Oversight of the management and financial reporting, providing hands on assistance where necessary
- Continued maintenance and improvement of internal processes and controls
- Assist with Year end Audit.
- Line Management for a team of 3
- Deliver key reports and performance metrics, such as Revenue Recognition, WIP Analysis and client profitability to senior stakeholders.
- Business Partner with Sales & Marketing, Legal, and HR.
- Assist Group Financial Controller with an incoming Oracle System implementation.
Ideal candidates will be/have:
- Qualified from a practice background - ACA/CA (Big Four Qualified beneficial)
- Experience in the Advertising/Technology/Media sector preferred but not essential.
- Exposure to Oracle system and generally strong with variety of systems (Excel particularly)
- Excellent communicator, comfortable liaising with stakeholders from across the business.
This is an interim opportunity, applicants must be immediately available with a view to interview and start ASAP.