An excellent new role at Finance Manager level positioned to attract a qualified accountant eager to move into a role with both management accounting and commercial exposure. Working in a part of the business that has the largest revenue stream this role will get plenty of visibility amongst the senior management team combined with supporting operations, marketing and the Financial Planning and Analysis team in a business partnering capacity. Managing a small team this role will be responsible for:
Drive forward monthly reporting, process and financial control
- Through solving escalated enquiries with month end and other balance sheet issues work towards a "no surprises" approach, leading the team by example.
- Continual process improvement.
- Offer a partnership approach with certain work streams
- Integrity of asset register including existence and valuation.
- Liaising with stakeholders to ensure integrity and accuracy of the balance sheet including forecasting to group
- Own inter company agreement, timely charging, VAT compliance.
Ultimately this role is targeting a qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA account who is focused on delivering solutions not just analysing numbers for number sake! It will require someone who is used to communicating and articulating ideas with senior stakeholders in a true business partnering approach. The role has a decent 50/50 split between reporting the key numbers but must attract someone who is interested in the business and who can see the wider impact and benefits of a high class finance team.
This role is aiming to attract a high calibre individual and as a result is offering an attractive and well remunerated package to do just that. Please apply immediately to David Gifford for a consultative review of the role and business.