An employer of choice and business that has grown to become one of the true successes stories in Yorkshire is now recruiting! With a known value of appreciating its staff and offering one of the very best working environments, Marks Sattin has been engaged exclusively to resource a new role of Finance Manager. As Finance Manager in a very manufacturing geared role, it is critical that you have had exposure in a fast moving and consumable environment. Knowledge of stock, materials, process, production analysis and wastage would all carry a distinct advantage in order to hit the ground running and thrive in this exciting position. Key responsibilities will include;
- KPI and financial/performance analysis for high level review
- Provide direction and leadership with regards to providing financial control
- Weekly and monthly reporting
- Review and analysis of the monthly management accounting
- Management of the budgeting and forecasting process
- Various projects will be undertaken on behalf of commercial finance and operational stakeholders
This role will report to the Head of Commercial Finance and whilst heavily influenced by the management accounting, this role will be very commercially focused in providing improvements to the business and more insightful commercial analysis. It will manage a small team and where as previous leadership would be a desirable this is not a pre-requisite of the role. As a new position this is a real opportunity to put your stamp on things in a change hungry business with a new board and management team. Please get in touch with David Gifford for immediate short listing.