Financial Accountant required for a leading UK wide business based in Hull reporting into the Finance Director.
My client is looking for a qualified accountant who will be will be responsible for :
The delivery of Process acquisition, disposal and depreciation accounting for all fixed assets.
Financial Support for capital expenditure projects to the operations, engineering and commercial departments - for the Humber region only
Produce fixed asset and project reports where required.
Daily duties include:
- Co-ordinate the authorisation of capital expenditure forms.
- Capitalisation of work in progress to fixed assets on a monthly basis.
- To deal with queries and ad-hoc requests from departments relating to capex.
- Assist with Monthly Capital reporting to Group.
- Carry out rolling asset verifications on a quarterly basis.
- Assist the capital and project accountant with annual property revaluation exercise.
- Support the capital/project accountant where requiredTo be considered for this role you will be a qualified accountant with strong Fixed Asset and Capital Expenditure experience.
WHMSYORKS REF: 16883512