I am working with an organisation who operate within the Not-for-Profit sector with a strong commercial focus.
They are searching for a Financial Accountant with Not-for-Profit experience in London. This role is ideal for a candidate who qualified from an Accounting Firm where your clientele included Not-for-Profit organisations. It will also be suitable for anyone with relevant Financial Accounting experience within this sector.
The purpose of the role is:
- To control the production of monthly management accounts and year end statutory accounts
- To provide assurance on the operation of balance sheet and other financial controls
- To be the lead in the operation and use of accounting system.
As the Financial Accountant your main duties will be:
- Manage the Accounting process - Monthly Management Accounts and Financial reports to the required standard.
- Balance sheet and cash flow report.
- manage the production of monthly balance sheet reconciliations including the review of reconciliations provided by other members of the financial and transactions processing team.
- Manage the computerised accounting system to ensure it is configured to support operations and users.
- Control and produce a monthly reconciliation of the inter company balances between the legal entities.
You will ideally be a Newly Qualified Chartered Accountant or equivalent, with experience working in/auditing the Not-For-Profit sector. Please apply with your most up to date CV if you would like to be considered for this position.