Global luxury brand in Central London are searching for a new Financial Controller. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with the Finance Director developing a new division of the business. You will manage a small team, maintaining and monitoring the financial health of this unique business. You will identify and implement opportunities to improve profitability and increase efficiency as well as preparing budgets, forecasts and cash flow forecasts. This role will enable you, by achieving business goals and making improvements, to excel in your own progression, growing with the success of this company.
The key responsibilities of the role include -
* Producing financial statements and monitoring accounts
* Financial performance reporting
* Ensuring compliance with legislation
* Liaising with tax advisors and external accountants, especially for year-end audit with statutory account preparation
* Conducting internal audits
* Reviewing and making recommendations for business expansion, new routes to market and new product lines
* Implementing and monitoring financial processes and controls.
The ideal candidate for this role will be a qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA (or equivalent) accountant with at least 2-5 years experience at FM/FC level. They should be enthusiastic, confident and able to commit to a positive team environment. They will be working flexibly in order to achieve business goals and consistently making improvement aligned to business objectives. Competent Microsoft Excel skills are a plus.
When applying please ensure you can comfortably commute to Central London. The salary for this role is benchmarked at £55-65k. Please contact me directly for immediate consideration Rebecca Wilson 0207 747 9779 or rebecca.wilson @ markssattin . com