Superb opportunity for someone who is looking to be part of a very strong management team within this global technology giant. Based in Surrey, you will be responsible for the co-ordination of the UK&I Financial results and reporting them into Head Office. Witnessing dtrong year on year growth, this business is a clear employer of choice in the area and offers superb career development, support and flexible working. You will have one direct report, with a remit to help ensure the numbers are accurate and reported correctly under FRS101/2.
- Owning the Financial Reporting process for the UK&I Business
- Preparing the schedules and documentation to build financial statements for statutory and group
- Promoting good governance, and ensuring compliance with group policy and IFRS accounting standards across the Company
- Owning the relationship with the Company's external auditors
- Providing technical support to the UK finance community, and promoting good financial governance across the business
You are likely to have a background within Audit, now working as a Financial Accountant/ Group Accountant, with a desire to progress into a Managerial position. You will be given a good deal of autonomy, however your suggestions will be heard as there are a number of projects to improve the reporting process which need to be project managed. Candidates who have a strong educational background (Degree Equivalent) are encouraged to apply.
The company offers a range of benefits to ensure you are well compensated for your efforts, there is also free parking and a roof terrace to enjoy (when it stops raining).