Key responsibilities in this role include:
- Business partner with sales, marketing and the executive office.
- Liaise with cost centre managers
- Production of monthly variance analysis, monthly reforcasting and annual budgets
- Manage the weekly short term cash forecast
- Understanding of cash flow variances
- Support of the FP&A Analyst
- Supervision of the FP&A Analyst in absence of the department head
- Respond to ad hoc queries in a timely and accurate manner
The Successful Applicant:
The successful candidate will hold a formal accountancy qualification and be recently qualified (ACA, ACCA or CIMA). Advanced knowledge of Excel including Pivot tables and V-lookups. Excellent communication skills - an ability to communicate complex finance information to non finance personnel. Those looking to make a move from a practice environment will also be considered by our client.
What's on Offer:
£40,000 to £45,000 plus upto 15% bonus, 4% non contributory pension, healthcare and generous annual leave entitlement.