A boutique Private Equity firm based in West End. driven by strong growth in its investment activities they are now looking to strengthen their operations/asset management function.
The key objective of the role is to work with senior members of the operations team and external fund administrators / service providers to meet ongoing reporting and compliance requirements. On the job training will be provided to the successful candidate who can demonstrate solid accounting foundation and aptitude for learning.
Investor reporting and preparation of drawdown/distribution notices - assisting senior members of the team to start with and gradually working independently on multiple investment mandates
- Maintaining internal capital trackers for all investment mandates
- Maintain an effective filing system for legal documents (mandates and transactions) and asset management records
- Set up, maintain bank accounts and manage payments for investment entities
- Maintain and update marketing and due diligence materials under the guidance of senior team members
- Assist with asset management activity of the portfolio companies when required
- Assist with compliance related work, including FCA (Financial Conduct Authority) filing and AIFMD (Alternative Investment Fund Managers Directive) reporting and client KYC
We are looking to hear from Fund Accountants at the finalist or recently qualified with experience of working on private equity, real estate or infrastructure funds either for an Investment Manager or a Fund Administrator.
If you are looking to join a Private Equity firm with a salary between £40,000 and £50,000 with a competitive benefits package; that invests heavily in its own staff, offers excellent progression opportunities whist also providing a platform for the development of key technical and commercial skills, then please get in touch with Sunil Basra at Marks Sattin.