A global Investment Manager specialising in Emerging Markets with funds under management exceeding $50bn.
Working with the Fund Administration team, you will work closely with the Head of Fund Administration to ensure NAV calculations are correct and ensuring that all trades are captured and future cash flows are correctly reflected.
Your responsibilities will include:
- reconciling cash, security and FX from custodians
- produce timely and accurate fund figures/forecasts for department heads
- manage cash inflows and outflows
- review and validate portfolio valuations
- reconcile and approve NAV calculations
- a minimum of 3 years' experience within fund administration
- demonstrate and understanding of funds, fund structures, fund operations, fee calculations and trading strategies
- strong Excel skills