An exceptional multi-strategy, Private Equity firm is looking to add a Manager within their Fund Finance and Front Office Support team.
The business has a history of innovation and strong performance and is still in a period of growth; AUM currently stands at £8bn.
The role is a top tier opportunity at this level within the market; content rich - with a diverse range of responsibilities and regular stakeholder management internally (including advising the highly regarded Head of Investments) and externally with front office, the executive committee, Investor Relations and direct with external investors. The role will look at individual transactions within the funds as well as assisting on new fund launches.
Some of the responsibilities include:
- Oversight of investor reporting, presentations and Fund analysis. This includes writing the performance reports each quarter for the portfolio managers.
- Analytical review of Fund Performance across the strategy and providing credible advice to on complex fund situations to the front office.
- Dealing with Fund Board matters.
- Oversight/Management of statutory, tax and regulatory reporting requirements.
- Liaison with investors and executives on specific fund administration, accounting and performance matters.
- Maintenance and calculation of complex LP capital allocation balances monthly.
- Working closely with off shore administrators.
- Management of fund cash & treasury positions
- Ad hoc projects including data for the raising of new funds and other new business proposals.
The client is looking for a qualified accountant with significant private equity fund accounting experience or a senior manager / AD from audit or advisory in the big 4 and the aptitude and ability to utilise this experience for a move into a more commercial and analytical role.
The successful candidate with have strong interpersonal skills with the ability to influence key stakeholders internally and externally. Impeccable attention to detail is essential in a visible role like this.
Salary and bonus are dependent on experience and very competitive.
Please apply now or send your CV to david.harvey@markssattin