The duties and responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Advising the Company Board on all financial matters
- Production of monthly board reports including management accounts
- Production of budgets/forecasts as required
- Ensuring that all Commercial Finance Managers are performing their roles well and to a high standard and providing them continuous support and guidance;
- Recruitment of new members of staff
- Be actively involved in site material costing and yield analysis
- Strong understanding of financial control and governance in a high volume manufacturing environment
- Have a good understanding of Supply Chain & Logistics within a high volume manufacturing environment
- Labour costing/ Materials forecasting
- Maintaining relationships with external stakeholders, ensuring that all information required by them is submitted in a timely manner
- Manage the finance department with some reports in Redditch/ Worcester.
- Ensuring that the company has appropriate internal controls and financial systems
- Reviewing and approving contracts received from customers and ensuring appropriate credit facilities are in place
Successful candidates will ideally have a minimum of five years post qualification experience, in industry, with an established company in Manufacturing.
The Successful Applicant
- Able to contribute at board level.
- Extensive systems experience
- Track record in staff / appraisal management.
- Familiarity with Manufacturing / Operations.
What's on Offer
£325 - £375 per day worked + Benefits Package on a 3mth+ Contract.
Due to the volume of interest received, please apply using the links on this advert and await a response. Should you not hear back within 7 days, please regard your application unsuccessful.