We are currently working with a business based in York who is looking for an interim Treasury Accountant to support over the next 3 - 6 months. Working very closely with the senior management, you will play a key role in managing the cash in the business and providing an insight into the working capital position.
In the role you will:-
- Overall responsibility for the management of cash across a number of territories and encapsulating multiple currencies.
- Weekly cash flow forecasts.
- Reporting to Group board, summarising all key data
- Ensure thorough understanding of all cash flow and identifying rends and challenging on assumptions.
- Managing funding levels in place.
- Approving payment runs and challenging finance teams on working capital management practices.
- Daily reporting on cash position to board presenting all key information in dashboard format.
You will be immediately available and have experience of working in a treasury function, supporting senior management to understand the cash position. This is a great role here you will be joining a business going through extensive growth with endless possibilities to where the role will develop.