Marks Sattin are currently working with a leading Technology company based in Bradford to assist with the recruitment of an Inventory Accountant, you will be part of a global company.
- Accounting & reporting for Inventory and Finance leases.
- Supporting Supply Chain with process changes.
- Analysis of movements to support commercial finance.
- Providing support, input and testing to the supply chain items.
- Completing monthly self assessment of all inventory controls.
- Finalist or Newly Qualified Accountant
- Inventory and Balance sheet experience.
- Advanced Excel skills and Business objects.
- Energy and Passion
- Ability to analyse and interpret information
- Ability to communicate and build relationships with colleagues at all levels across the business.
If this role sounds right for you then, please apply now.