An rare opportunity has arisen for a Management Accountant to join a 'Winning Team and Company' in the Woking area. The position would suit an impeccable candidate who is either part/fully qualified and has 2-3 + Years experience.
The company has an outstanding reputation within their industry and want successful and committed candidates to join their team.
- Preparation of JV / Divisional Management Accounts
- Maintenance of JV / Divisional Balance Sheets
- Preparation and submission of JV and group VAT returns, review of corporate tax computations
- Liaising with auditors for year-end process and preparation of the statutory accounts
- Maintaining the 3 year rolling forecast
- Cash flow forecasting
- Payroll management
- Preparation of quarterly investor reports
- Providing help including training junior finance staff
- Assisting management with ad hoc duties as required on a daily basis
For further information on this role, or if you would like to see the job description, please contact Tam on 01189 90 10 39 / email@example.com