Marks Sattin are currently working with a leading Leeds based Engineering company to recruit a Management Accountant for their Head Office.
This role will see you deliver day to day accounting duties, making sure you are compliant with the internal and external reporting requirements. You will be responsible for the Management Accountants, month end close process, balance sheet and compliance. You will ideally be either Part Qualified with 2-3 years experience of Management Accounts or Newly qualified with 3 years plus experience.
- Completion of month end management accounts, reporting and preperation & distribution of P&L information.
- Completion of month end balace sheet reconciliations and reviews.
- Ad hoc requests from stakeholders.
- Monthly forecasts and annual budgeting.
- Prepare for Year end audit.
- 2-3+ years experience.
- CIMA / ACCA / ACA Part or Newly qualified.
- Good communication skills.
- Stakeholder management skills.
- Excel expert.
- Strong analytical skills.
If you feel this role is right for you then please apply now.