A large leisure and hospitality business located in Central London is currently in search of a Management Accountant to join ASAP on a 3 month temporary basis.
You will be required to assist with heavy workload in a number of projects, as well as assisting with day-to-day duties such as:
- preparing accruals and prepayments;
- posting journals;
- bank account reconciliations;
- cash flow reporting and analysis;
- assisting with budgeting and forecasting activities;
- weekly balance sheet reconciliations;
- maintenance of fixed asset register;
- production of management accounts with commentary;
- provision of variance analysis and reporting;
- assisting Financial Controller where necessary with month end close;
- other ad hoc tasks may be required.
This is a temporary position, and little training and supervision will be provided. Ideally, you will be part-qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent. Prior experience of the above or similar will be necessary.
This is a demanding role where you will be required to take on many responsibilites from day 1! An ability to work in a high-pressure and fast-paced environment would be beneficial.
Due to the urgent nature of this role, early application is advised.