As Management Accountant, you will play a key role in the ownership and development of the division's management information reporting. The position will involve working closely between UK Head Office and Global Head Office.
Responsibilities as Management Accountant:
- Preparation of key corporate reports including the monthly management accounts and forecasts
- Working closely with numerous finance teams across EMEA
- Production of monthly management reports, quarterly outlook reports, annual budget and 5 year plan
- Involvement in group consolidations and financial reporting
- Creating meaningful reports for senior management to aid decision making
- Preparing business cases related to new business opportunities
- Ad-hoc projects
To be considered for the position of Management Accountant, candidates must be/have:
- Fully qualified accountant (CIMA, ACA or ACCA)
- First-time movers from Top 10 practice will be considered
- Highly analytical, with a demonstrable track record of high achievement
- Results driven with a desire to work in a fast paced environment, which will lead to rewarding career opportunities not just in The UK, but also overseas.
Package on offer for the successful Management Accountant:
- £38,000-£42,000 basic
- Private medical care
- Competitive pension
As Management Accountant, you will be working within a very cross-functional organisation where you will gain excellent exposure to other teams/departments.
Management Accountant Vacancy April