PRIVATE EQUITY BACKED, RAPIDLY GROWING BUSINESS
£35,000 to £40,000 per annum
West and South Yorkshire
My client are a private equity backed business with ambitious but realistic growth planned over the next 5 years. Currently based in Rotherham but relocating to Castleford at the end of this year, they have an exciting opportunity for a commercially-minded, qualified Management Accountant to join their finance team of 10.
This is a multi-site business and as such would suit a candidate from a similar background as you will mange multiple relationships internally and produce accounts for each site.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, your responsibilities will include:
- Detailed analysis of company profitability, balance sheet and cash flows
- Detailed analysis of revenue and staffing costs
- Detailed analysis of key balance sheet metrics such as debts covenants, gearing, ratios, etc
- Group cashflow modelling, forecasting and variance analysis
- Detailed analysis of project progress compared to budget including, build costs, pre-opening expenditure and roll-out performance
- Working with the broader management team to enhance the reporting function to assist drive better business.
- Management of the junior finance team to ensure all accounting and reporting deadlines are met.
- Qualified (ACCA, ACA, CIMA)
- Preferably from a multi-site business
- Experience of a fast paced environment and changing priorities
- Keen eye for detail and an approach to always improving processes
- Effective communicator and negotiator at all levels across the business
- Pro-active approach
- Exceptional IT skills. Strong MS Office, data manipulation, etc skills are key to the role
- Car owner with willingness and ability to travel between sites.
Please apply to be considered for this opportunity and receive a full job description.