An ideal role for a career minded and driven individual to join the Private Equity / M&A division of a leading global Accounting, Advisory and Consulting firm. As part of a highly specialist team, this role focuses on on high-level advisory work on a range of transactions within the Private Equity space with a UK and European focus.
We're keen to consider candidates at AM or Manager level in a Top 10 Accounting firm who are looking to move into a deal/transaction environment within Tax. Previous experience will be helpful but due to a number of key client wins, the firm are keen to speak to candidates from other areas of corporate tax looking to make the move to M&A/PE.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Business partnering with PE houses, colleagues in Advisory and overseas offices around supporting an array of PE transactions.
- Providing structuring and due diligence advice.
- Conducting detailed technical research when required.
- Overseeing and managing junior colleagues on client assignments.
- Working as part of a close knit management team with the chance to enhance your commercial and strategic awareness in a high profile environment.
Please apply online for immediate consideration or for more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Glen Roberts on 02077479765 or email firstname.lastname@example.org