Marks Sattin are currently working with one of the UK's leading Food Manufacturers based in Yorks. They are extremely good at what they do and have been very successful for a long time. Due to an internal promotion they are now looking to backfill the gap left.
You will deliver comprehensive support to the Site Finance Director and Senior Management Team in assisting them to further grow and develop the site. The key to the success of the role wil be accurate and timely MI upon which you and Senior Management can act on.
- Provision, analysis and interpretation of daily and weekly reports.
- Support the delivery and ongoing management of reporting systems.
- Daily and weekly reporting of prime variance performance.
- Close liaison with the Management team in order to enhance overall performance and profitability.
- Review of stock analysis and investigation of variances.
- Involvement in monthly accounting cycle.
- Input into site weekly forecasting and annual budget cycle.
- Qualified Accountant / Finalist with a minimum of 3 years strong industry experience.
- Manufacturing experience, with evidence of variance reporting.
- Strong excel analysis skills.
- The desire to be hands on and to be seen on the production floor.
- Confident and competent.
If you feel you are right for this role then please apply now.