A fast-growing manufacturing business in Sutton Coldfield are seeking a Payroll Manager to join their team. The business has a friendly and fun working culture which includes flexi time. The role is suited to an experienced Payroll Manager who has the ability to meet tight deadlines and manage a team of two.
As Payroll Manager, your duties will include:
- Processing Starters and Leavers.
- Collating all data and entering onto the Payroll system.
- Administration of company Pension scheme.
- Liaising with employees regarding all Payroll related queries
- Calculating all statutory payments e.g. SMP, SPP.
- Maintaining accurate Payroll records and systems.
- Managing month end and year end Payroll processes.
- Processing HMRC forms e.g. P45, P46, P11D and P60.
- Leading and developing a small team
To be considered for the position of Payroll Manager, candidates must be/have:
- A personable character due to the fun and outgoing culture this business has created
- Experience in managing payroll for a medium-large organisation
- Up to date knowledge of Payroll Legislation
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well with others
Package on offer for the successful Payroll Manager:
- Up to £38,000 basic
- Competitive pension
- Early finish on a Friday (providing you have paid everyone!)
- Breakfast club every Monday to kick-start the week (complimentary fresh pastries, fruit and juice)