This Global business services organisation in Reading, serving 45% of the FTSE 100 are the market leader and recognised name in their field. With operations in 7 countires worldwide they deliver fosuced business solutions to intercontinental companies, driving a strategy or growth and nurturing an ethos of delviery and quality.
An exciting role has arisen within a newly aligned business partnering team in the UK HQ in central reading. This managment accounting role will be pivotal in the delivery of concise managment information and reporting as well as aiding the provision of analysis on business performance.
Repsonsbilites will include:
- Production of managment accounts
- Cashflow forecasting
- Input into the preparation of budgets
- month end close
- variance analysis
- Project accounting
You will be:
- PQ Accountant CIMA/ACCA/ACA
- 2 years minimum accounting experience
- Degree or relative academic level
- Enthusiastic and strong co-worker