Marks Sattin is proud to be working exclusively with an expanding independent Practice based just outside Leeds city centre. Due to an expanded workload during 2015 they are looking for a Part Qualified Accountant to join their team as they continue to expand in 2016. Desirable experience includes:
* Extensive knowledge of accounts preparation for limited companies including adhering to accounting standards and being up to date with the latest rules and regulations
* Some audit experience would be good but by no means essential
* Ability to prepare management accounts also, potentially cash-flows and confident of working out a client's premises.
* No payroll experience required, nor bookkeeping however knowledge of Sage Line 50 would be beneficial
* Knowledge of income tax and corporation tax required in order to prepare Self Assessment Tax Returns and Corporation Tax Returns, and rules regarding capital allowance
* Good VAT knowledge
* Excellent communicator in order to transfer technical information on to clients who find it difficult to understand
In return for your experience my Client is willing to offer up to £27,000 with the option of study support for the right candidate.
Interested candidates should apply as soon as possible for immediate consideration.