A FTSE100 Company and the UK's leading brand with branches located nationwide.
Global turnover of over £13bn with it's UK market exceeding £2bn last year.
About the role
Team expansion within the Pricing Team has lead to a need for a new role specialising in delivering customer focused, market driven pricing to improve our core customer value proposition.
- Identify and deliver pricing opportunities in order to drive margin and sales revenue improvements
- Utilise industry leading pricing tools in order to deliver a fair price to our customers improving customer loyalty and gross profit
- To scope, design and implement pricing models
- Develop our competitor price monitoring solution
- Develop price elasticity models to track and highlight impacts of internal/external price changes on our customer base
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with other internal departments including marketing, sales and commercial teams
You will work with one of the world's most respected pricing consultancies so will be supported to develop 'best in class' practices on pricing, backed up by our internal training and development opportunities.
My client is also investing in leading pricing technology and tools to ensure our pricing methods are cutting edge.
We would like you to have;
- Experience in analysing large complex data sets to make evidence based business recommendations.
- Strong numerical skills combined with commercial awareness
- Strong communication & networking skills. Ability to maintain, nurture and develop strong working relationships.
- Advanced MS Excel skills