A newly created position for a Financial Services company based in the West End. Hoping to obtain their banking licence this summer, the lending book will increase significantly and work to higher margins.
Currently the Regulatory team is headed up by 2 people, and acting as a number 2 to the Head of Reg, you will support him with the implementation of new systems and regulatory processes as well as continuing with the BAU work. This role will offer the full breadth of regulatory reporting and would be ideally suited to someone with some project experience.
- supporting the compilation and review of all external regulatory submissions to the PRA, FCA and EBA.
- further automating processes to improve the efficiency and control around regulatory reporting and monitoring
- designing MI reports and KPIs to support the management
- mapping processes, identifying key risks and documenting the controls in place to mitigate these risks
- optimising the use of established regulatory reporting systems
- relevant regulatory reporting experience, preferably with a small/medium sized bank
- knowledge of Basel 3/CRD IV and CoRep preferred
- strong data analytics capability, with a proven track record delivering and enhancing reporting and related processes