As a Resourcer you will support a specific desk in providing quality bespoke recruitment services specifically around candidate sourcing and engagement, commercial activities and some administrative duties.
- Proactively sourcing relevant, high calibre candidates for; client mandates, the team and the wider business by utilising multiple methods and channels. This will include headhunting, re-generation, marketing, social media, networking etc
- With the assistance of a Consultant or Manager fully qualify job specifications in order to conduct an accurate search.
- Initiate contact with candidates on receipt of CVs and advise on suitability for roles
- Pre-screen and if required interview candidates in order to ascertain suitability for client mandates and the wider business.
- Maintain candidate engagement via regular contact to monitor both progress and performance
- Write job adverts in order to attract suitable, quality candidates for client mandates.
- Provide input in the formulation of client packs, pitches and market insights.
- Support the administration team in periods of high activity in uploading candidates to the system or posting of job adverts.
- Educated to degree level with a 2.1 or above
- Works productively in a high pressure environment
- Previous administration/sales/recruitment experience will be an advantage