A small publishing business located in Central London is currently in search of a Royalties Assistant to join on a temporary basis ASAP.
The role will involve the following:
- Paying advance payments
- Updating the royalty system with new titles and title changes, using reports provided
- Interpreting contracts and entering the details onto the royalty system
- Entering royalty rates onto the royalty system, using the rates provided in the contracts
- Creating a list in Excel of titles where the rights have reverted, using data provided
- Manual postings to write off negative balances on the royalty system for reverted titles
- Other ad-hoc tasks may be required.
This is an entry level role and some training can be provided. However, you must have good Excel skills, strong attention to detail, and some previous experience either with royalties or within finance in general.
Due to the urgent nature of this role, early application is advised. You must be available to start immediately.