Contract - until Jan 18 - £350 per day
Our client a leading FS organisation in Sheffield are looking for contractors to join the UK analytics team, who will carry out review and challenge of results from the new IFRS 9 models provided by the central team during these 2017 'Dress Rehearsals' and parallel run - including the communication of results to stakeholders.
The role requires general experience of Credit Risk and impairment processes, and experience of managing stakeholders. Experience with IFRS 9 impairment allowance models would be beneficial, but is not required.
The role is a temporary role to support IFRS 9 review and challenge whilst existing impairment processes are still being run - ie, until the end of 2017.
- Review IFRS 9 impairment results and commentary provided by central analytics team - challenging results where appropriate, if they are not in line with expectations
- Work with central analytics team to enhance commentary around results, to ensure it reflects portfolio trends and fully explains the results to a business audience
- Production of model overlays where guided to do so by UK stakeholders
- Support the development of strong relationships between the UK analytics team and the new IFRS 9 central analytics team
- Communicate results to UK stakeholders in Risk and Finance
- Demonstrate the Bank's values of Open, Dependable and Connected in all dealings with stakeholders.
- To continually reassess the operational risks associated with the role and inherent in the business, taking account of changing economic or market conditions, legal and regulatory requirements, operating procedures and practices, management restructurings, and the impact of new technology.
- In conjunction with Compliance department, to implement the Group Compliance Policy by containing compliance risk in conjunction with the relevant compliance department. The term 'compliance' embraces all relevant financial services laws, rules and codes with which the business has to comply
- To adhere to and be able to demonstrate adherence to internal controls
Please contact me ASAP for a confidential chat and detailed job spec.