My client, a key player in the FMCG arena is seeking a Senior Commercial Finance Manager to provide an effective partnering service to the Head of Sales in decision-making on investment and priority decisions across the brand, customers and channels. Reporting directly to the Finance director, the role-holder will provide insight on current performance issues and challenges and drive improvement actions across the commercial team.
Key Duties as Senior Commercial Finance Manager include:
* Drive decision support to the commercial team and supporting marketing in commercial justifications. Evaluating and modelling pricing and marketing strategies alongside range reviews
* Providing support and understanding of the financials of the sector and challenge performance and strategy
* Manage the commercial accounting team providing development opportunities alongside delivering to KPI's
* Ensure financial controls are sustained across functions and Management Information is provided to the business
* Ensure robust control process on all customer investment transactions with appropriate reporting
* Coordinate commercial budgeting and forecasting to identify challenges and build gap-filling action plans
* Support Marketing Team on CAM decisions and trade marketing budget management
* Support Innovation team with scenarios, decision support and tracking including post-evaluation
* Pre and post-evaluation of promotional investment
A basic salary of up to £68,000 plus benefits is on offer for the position of Senior Commercial Finance Manager.
To be considered for this exciting role of Senior Commercial Finance Manager, candidates must have a minimum of 3 years post qualified experience ideally within an FMCG or Manufacturing business